Join us July 20-21, 2016
Widespread electric vehicle adoption requires a supportive "ecosystem" of stakeholders, from utilities and governments to vehicle OEMs, charging providers, interest groups, and drivers. The EV Roadmap Conference brings all of these stakeholders together in a highly interactive, conversational, collaborative format to explore emerging trends, share best practices, and map the road ahead. Join us for this "graduate course" in electric vehicle deployment and business strategy.
We sat down to talk with Denis Hayes, President and CEO of the Bullitt Foundation, who was the principal national organizer of the first Earth Day in 1970; took the event international in 1990; and, as board chair of the international Earth Day Network, is now gearing up for the 50th Earth Day anniversary in 2020.
Denis Hayes will be providing the opening keynote at Drive Oregon's EV Roadmap 9. Read our Q&A with Denis here >>
EV Roadmap 9 will explore a range of emerging questions, such as:
- How are electric, connected, and shared mobility strategies working together to transform transportation?
- How are drivers using Oregon's extremely dense network of quick chargers, and what does this tell us about the future of quick charging?
- What is the appropriate role for utilities in promoting transportation electrification? What models and pilots are pointing the way forward?
- How are electric vehicles and home energy management systems converging, and what impacts will this have?
- What are the prospects for lighter electric vehicles, such as electric assist bicycles? How might their adoption be accelerated?
- How can workplace charging be made a more commonplace employee benefit? Can experiences with supporting bicycle or transit commuters provide valuable lessons?
- How can we ensure that electric mobility provides benefits to low-income and underserved communities?
- What roles do transportation agencies, local government planners, developers, and other stakeholders have to play in a rapidly evolving market?
- What strategies are most effective in marketing and selling electric vehicles?
- What does the future hold for key policy drivers, such as the Zero Emission Vehicle mandate?
Click here to view event photos from EV Roadmap 8!
Copyright © 2016 Event Management by Social Enterprises, Inc.